GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE STORE
Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate relations
between Fitko Group OOD, Varna, 28Z Dr. Lyuben Popov Str., UIC: BG205733670 represented by Velichka Andreeva, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the e-shop “fitcogroup .eu ”, hereinafter referred to as the“ E-SHOP ”.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Protection of consumers:
1. Name of the Supplier: Fitko Group Ltd.
2. Headquarters and address of management: Varna
3. Address for exercising the activity: Varna, 28Zh Dr. Lyuben Popov Str
4. Data for correspondence: Varna, 28Z Dr. Lyuben Popov Str., Email: email@example.com, tel: +359887766046
5. Entry in public registers: UIC 205733670,
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG205733670
8. The Provider is a party to the Code of Ethics of the Personal Data Protection Act, available at http://bwa.bg/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/BWA-Ethic-New2.pdf
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. E-SHOP is an e-shop, available at www.fitcogroup.eu, through which Users have the opportunity to conclude
contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
1. To register and create a profile for viewing the E-SHOP and use the additional services to provide information;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the E-SHOP through the interface of the page of the E-SHOP, available on the Internet;
3. To conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP;
4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the E-SHOP, according to the payment methods maintained by the E-SHOP.
5. To receive information about new goods offered by the E-SHOP;
6. To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
7. To be notified of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface of the E-SHOP page on the Internet;
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided for in the law, within the framework of good faith, adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
(1) The users conclude a contract for purchase and sale of the goods offered by the E-SHOP through the interface of the Provider, available on its website at www.andreev.bg or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, The Provider undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods defined by it through the interface.
(3) The Users pay to the Provider remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions determined on the E-SHOP and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of the E-SHOP on the Internet.
(4) The Provider delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and under the conditions determined by the Provider on the website of the e-shop and according to the present general conditions.
(5) The price for the delivery shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
(1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User upon registration, if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
IV. USE OF E-SHOP
(1) In order to use the E-SHOP for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are determined by the User, by registration electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in your data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept" and "Registration" and "Confirm the order",
The user declares that he is aware of these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User. The Recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the registration sent by the Provider. After the confirmation, an account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between him and the Provider.
(5) Upon registration, the User is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(1) The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is a "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these general conditions. The user has the right to change his Primary contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of an application for change of the Main contact e-mail address, the Provider shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The request for confirmation is sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address specified by the User.
(3) The change of the Main contact e-mail address is made after confirmation by the User, expressed by a reference contained in the request for confirmation, sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User.
(4) The Provider informs the User about the made change, by e-mail, sent to the Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User before making the change under para. 2.
(5) The Provider shall not be liable to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
(6) The Provider may require from the User the use of the Main contact e-mail address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
(1) Users mainly use the interface of the Provider's website, to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Supplier in
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian or English.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general ones conditions available at www.fitcogroup.eu
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided upon registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. To avoid doubt this is the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5) The provider includes in the interface of its website, technically means for detecting and correcting errors in entering information,
before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
(6) This contract shall be considered concluded from the moment of registration of
User at the Provider. The contract of sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract of sale of goods, the Supplier expressly notifies the User in an appropriate manner through electronic means.
(8) The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have access to them.
(9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and does not carry liability in case the data provided by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
Art. 10. The Users conclude the contract of sale with the Provider under the following procedure:
(1) Registration in the E-SHOP and providing the necessary data, if the User has not yet registered in E-SHOP;
(2) Entering the system for placing orders on the E-SHOP by identification with a name and password;
(3) Selection of one or more of the offered goods on ELECTRONIC SHOP and adding them to a list of goods to buy;
(4) Provision of data for the delivery;
(5) Choice of method and moment for payment of the price.
(6) Confirmation of the order;
VI. SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION Art. 11. The rules of this Section VI of these General Conditions apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase contract, sale or registration in the E-SHOP, can be done conclusion that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer Protection Act electronic commerce and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of Council of 20 May 1997 on consumer protection as regards distance contracts.
(1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each product on the site of the E-SHOP.
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product on the site of the E-SHOP.
(3) The value of postage and transport costs not included in the price of the goods shall be determined by the Provider and shall be provided as information to the Users at one of the following moments before concluding the contract:
- In the profile of each of the goods on the website of the E-SHOP Provider;
- When choosing the goods for concluding the contract of sale;
(4) The manner of payment, delivery and performance of the contract shall be determined in the present ones general conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the website of the Provider.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this Article is up to date the moment of its visualization on the site of the Provider of E-SHOP before concluding the contract of sale.
(6) The supplier shall obligatorily indicate the conditions for delivery of the separate goods in the site of the E-SHOP.
(7) The supplier shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the order for all goods contained therein.
(1) The consumer agrees that the Supplier has the right to accept advance payment for the concluded with the consumer contracts for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(1) The consumer has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods.
Pursuant to Art. 55, para 1 CPA A buyer who has the quality consumer within the meaning of CPA within fourteen days from the delivery has the right without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract by returning the ordered goods under the following conditions :
1. The user to inform in advance Fitko Group Ltd. in writing, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org that pursuant to Art. 55, para 1 CPA shall withdraw from the contract, obligatorily indicating a bank account to which the price of the returned goods paid by him shall be reimbursed.
2. The goods to be returned personally by the consumer or by a person authorized by him, with a written power of attorney with a notarized signature, a person to the address of Fitko Group Ltd., Varna, 28Z Dr. Lyuben Popov Str.
3. The original packaging of the goods placed by the manufacturer shall not be opened and the integrity of the protective stickers placed by Fitco Group Ltd. shall not be violated.
4. All transport and other costs of returning the goods are entirely at the expense of the consumer. Until the return of the goods by the consumer to Fitko Group Ltd., the risk of accidental loss or damage is borne entirely by the consumer. In case a consumer exercises his right under Art. 55, para 1 CPA, provided that he has fulfilled the above conditions, Fitko Group Ltd. is obliged to refund the price paid by bank transfer (to the bank account specified in the order given above) within 14 calendar days of return of the product.
(2) The right of refusal under para. 1 shall not apply in the following cases: for the supply of goods and services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial markets, which the Provider is not able to controls; for the supply of goods made in accordance with the requirements of the consumer, or by his individual order;
- for the supply of goods which, by their nature, are necessary or impossible be returned or subject to rapid deterioration, or there is a risk of deterioration of their quality characteristics;
(3) When the Provider has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information specified in Art. 54 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within three months from the date on receipt of the goods. Where the information referred to in this paragraph is provided to user within the withdrawal period, the same begins to run from the date of providing it.
(4) The consumer is obliged to store the goods received from the Supplier, their quality and safety during the term under para. 1.
(1) The term of delivery of the goods and the starting point from which it runs is determined for each product separately when concluding the contract with the consumer through the website of the E-SHOP Provider, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In case the consumer and the Supplier have not determined a term for delivery, the term
The delivery of the goods is 90 working days from the date following the shipment the user's order to the Provider through the website of the Provider ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(3) If the Supplier cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that it does not have ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the consumer and refund the amounts paid by him within 60 working days from the date on which the Provider is should fulfill its obligation under the contract.
(4) In the cases under par. 3, The supplier has the right to deliver goods to the consumer with same quality and price. The provider notifies the user electronically of the change in the performance of the contract.
(5) In case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under para. 4, the costs of returning the goods are at the expense of the Supplier.
(1) The supplier shall hand over the goods to the consumer after certifying the fulfillment of the requirements and the existence of the circumstances under art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The User and the Provider shall certify the circumstances under para. 1 written in the time of delivery by hand signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the Provider agree that the requirements under para. 1 and Art. 61 of
The Consumer Protection Act will be complied with if the certification is committed by a person for whom, according to the circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the consumer - party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
(1) The Supplier delivers and delivers the goods to the User within the term determined by the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term under par. 1 is not explicitly agreed between the parties at the conclusion of of the contract, the Supplier delivers and delivers the goods within a reasonable time, but not later than 3 months.
Art. 18. The user must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and its delivery by the Provider and if it does not meet the requirements to notify immediately the Provider.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address that has been specified by the Users at the moment of registration.
(3) The Provider accepts and announces on its website a Personal Data Protection Policy, available at www.fitcogroup.eu
(1) At any time, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during registration.
(2) In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Provider has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords", available at www.fitcogroup.eu
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
(1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all Users of the E-SHOP who have registration.
Art. 22. The Provider publishes these general terms and conditions at www.fitcogroup.eu together with all additions and amendments thereto.
Art. 23. The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Provider are terminated in the following cases:
upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract; by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
unilaterally, with notice from each of the parties in case of non-fulfillment of the obligations of the other party;
in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state bodies;
in case of deletion of the User's registration on the site of the E-SHOP. In this case, the concluded but not executed contracts of sale remain in force and are subject to execution;
in case of exercising the right of withdrawal according to art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
XII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 24. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 25. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 26. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art.27 All prices, specifications and photos are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
All product photos are illustrative. There may be a discrepancy between the image and the actual item without changing its basic parameters and characteristics.
All prices on the site are in Bulgarian levs for the Bulgarian version of the site and in euro currency for the English version of the site, as well as 20% VAT included.
Art. 28. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of www.fitcogroup.eu
Thank you for visiting our site!